Wednesday, September 2, 2009

If There's A Rocket Tie Me To It

I am very annoyed with my sister. She sucks. I spend 90% of the time hating her or heavily disliking her or just being annoyed by her. She is the most frustrating person I know. Seriously, it's like she goes out of her way to start useless arguments with me or get a rise out of me. She sucks. A lot. And she loves to piss me off in public as if to humiliate me completely.
For example, I went to the dentist today with her and my dad. We were sitting in the waiting room with a mom and her daughters, one about 2 and the other about 6. She's talking about her uneven tan and then she talks about her shorts tan and how since she wore capris the entire time we were at the shore last week that she got a gross tan. And then she goes and says, "Still, at least I'm not wearing short-shorts like Chuckles." And I turn around and say, "At least my legs don't look like I went knee-deep in sewage." And then she retorts, "I'd rather look like that than walk around looking like a skank!" And my dad, being a total asshole just laughed at us instead of intervening. And she said that in front of six year old. Shit, I bet her mom didn't appreciate that at all. I know I wouldn't. Gahhh. She makes me want to fight her, like she wants me to get so angry that I want to literally punch her in the mouth so hard that she'll never want to speak again.
My mom wants me to have a photo shoot tomorrow as a part of my sixteenth birthday because she doesn't have any updated pictures of me, since the last one I took before my eighth grade graduation. So tomorrow I'm going to my best friend's mom's salon (where I always go) to get my hair and make up and nails done for the picture. I have to pick out a dress, which I haven't yet. But whatever, I'm not too worried. I have quite a few dresses. I'll find something acceptable. I think. Then again, I think my mom wanted to approve my fashion choice beforehand because I get the feeling she doesn't necessarily trust my fashion sense. Whatevs.
Gonna go.
xoxo, Chuckles McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment